Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Friend Pride

I love my friends. Really, I do. I have great little circles of friends in recent years and I enjoy the time I spend with them. That means, when something great happens for them, I get all squealy and excited for their success.

It's especially inspiring when one of your friends goes after her dream and builds it to a reality. This dream has completed several little benchmarks along the way over the past almost-year, but she's hit a big one: official -- and  official-looking -- Internet real estate!

My friend Jordana is a photographer and she is really talented. I mean, beyond talented. I want to create special events out of thin air so I can have some fun with her in front of the camera. She was a beautiful bride herself, so she knows a thing or two about what and how to capture the perfect moments.

Not only does she rock the snapper, she has a beautiful way with words. She paints them into her blog and they complement her photos ever so gracefully. It's a union of two really great and sentimental artistic devices. I'm a word nerd myself, so I get extra giddy when I read Jordana's blog entries.

And I am proud to show off Hazelnut Photography -- a little play on words with her name: Go see some eye candy and read word dessert -- and then book her for your event. Girl's gotta quit The Man job and devote all the time to love -- her's and your's!

www.hazelnutphotography.com/blog