Saturday, August 16, 2008

Princeton's first...

real haircut happened this week!!

The day after we got him, he was all raggedy so we had him groomed and they trimmed some of his fur to clean him up.

It's grown a lot since and to help keep him cool for the rest of the summer (and, selfishly, to help keep our house a little cleaner...) he got groomed again on Tuesday and now has the most handsome haircut. He's very dapper and looks like he should be on the cover of a puppy version of GQ. What can I say? I like my men clean cut.

Dapper Princeton Ugh, moooOOOooom. this is SO embarrassing.

Dapper Princeton 2 Well if you MUST, at least capture my good angle. I do have an exquisite jawline.

 

Dapper Princeton 3 Ok, you can take one more after this. I want to go play now!

Dapper Princeton 4 I'm wagging my tail and ready to go. Haircut shmaircut. I look great, yada yada, now let's play!!

No comments: