Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Time flies!

My oh my, it's been weeks since I've blogged!! Lots of catching up to do.

I survived my sales meeting in Ft. Lauderdale. Meetings turned out to be tolerable. They ran them much more smoothly this year, so it wasn't as painful as it has been in the past. Only excitement of the trip was my terrible food poisoning on the 2nd to last night. I can't imagine I will ever dine at a Benihana ever again. Not sure how I'm the only one out of 55 people who got so sick (maybe my utensil was contaminated?!), but I definitely got a visit from some H-O-T paramedics out of the deal, so THAT'S good. Also, I definitely learned a whole new meaning for the word "projectile." Awesomeness.

Since the Florida trip, I spent a weekend in Vegas with the hubster, BFF Nivek and Stacobs (name fusion for Stacey and D. Jacobs). SO MUCH FUN! Details to come.

IMG_2739 the gang at Caramel at Bellagio.

Princeton has turned into Superdog. He is adorably peppy and loving. He is doing so much better. I find myself just staring at him for long periods of time, lost in his cuteness and silly personality. Sometimes I just crack up in the middle of his crazy antics. He makes me laugh and I love him. I definitely think he is the best thing to happen to Bryan and me during this blissful time in our lives.

IMG_2660 IMG_2670 he is quite the contortionist -- he plops down and relaxes in the funniest positions.

IMG_2764 He loved the spiral bone that his grandma and grandPAW bought for him during their PetSmart outing!

Time to start sorting through pictures for my next blog all about VEGAS!

1 comment:

Anne K. in L.A. said...

Welcome back to the blog world! I've been longingly waiting for your posts.

Love the photos of P-dog! From the looks of things, he is quite a character.