Thursday, January 17, 2008

Let 'er rip!



I would just like to say that no diet or exercise regimen makes me feel as light and clean as this:







Seriously, I feel like I lose ten pounds every time I go get a good eyebrow wax. All the hairy clutter off my face is gone and it's such a relief.


I'd been so busy with work and traveling and the holidays that I totally neglected my beauty duties. I can always give myself a homemade manicure and during the winter, I don't care toooo much about my feet (yes, I still exfoliate and paint at home), and I try to keep up with my hair roots, but when my brows grow out, they really grow out. So, after almost 2 months of being able to basically french braid my arches (ok, that's hyperbole, but I love it!), I finally got in today to see my personal God of Beauty and had the strays rrrrrrrrripped out. Now I have two eyebrows again!


I wonder if we're related:









No comments: