Saturday, June 7, 2008

Starting Over

Hello, Blog! How are you? Things are a little different. Allow me to introduce myself:

My name is Ali and since the last time we were in each other's company, I was single, pasty white and 24. Now, I am married, tan -- Hawaiian-style, and 25.

The married thing happened on May 25th. I will elaborate on that more later.

The tan progressed over 10 days after during our spectacular honeymoon adventure. I will recap sometime in the near future.

And the quarter-life event is, well, today. I will report on the big ol' birthday soon.

Just wanted to say hello, dust you off and let you know that these are happy days.

5 comments:

MissJordyPants said...

You are a totally different lady! HAPPY BIRTHDAY and congrats on the BIG 2-5. And happy marriage. And happy non-pasty.

WOO!

With Love ~ csunsweetie said...

congratulations!!! Enjoy the quarter century year. and that's a lot of things to celebrate in one post!

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday, Mrs. F! Can't wait to hear about everything!

Anne K. in L.A. said...

Happy Birthday! Can't wait to read about your escapades!

Aileen said...

Happy Birthday! Lots of new events to celebrate. :-) YAY!