Sunday, March 2, 2008

Work tears us apart!

I'm no good on my own. The following 6 days will be horrible!

I imagine there might be a reenactment of Bridget Jones singing "All By Myself"

B is leaving for a work trip in Seattle and will be gone for 5 days. The day he's due to come home, I have to drive down to Costa Mesa for 2 nights for a regional sales meeting. I won't be home to see my man until Saturday NIGHT! I'm a little irate that the company would schedule a meeting for us through a whole day of my weekend!

LAME!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

2 comments:

MissJordyPants said...

BOOO that sucks! Chris travels a lot for work too.. 2-3 weeks at a time! I eat a LOT of peanut butter/jelly sandwiches and watch a ridiculous amount of crappy televsion/movies that he wouldn't be caught dead with.

Enjoy the time!

Rachel said...

I'll feel your pain when Keith leaves Sunday for 8 days. :-(