Thursday, April 3, 2008

When in doubt, bullet it out

Meaning, I am doubtful I have time to write much, so bullet points are my friends...

 

  • Weighed envelopes, bought stamps and applied postage on wedding invitations today! They are 108 licks away from mailbox time! Message to mail carriers around the world: You screw up my invitations, you die.
  • MOH Annie cleaned out her closet. MOH Annie has lots of really nice clothes that I've drooled over  (ew, not physically). MOH Annie gave me first dibs. Ali has all new wardrobe. "Hi, Ted Baker, nice to see you in my closet. Oh, Mr. Perse, I LOVE your soft T-shirts. Why, hello there Billy Blues! You make my bum look decent!"
  • B just got home and we're about to drive down to the Ahmanson to go see SWEENEY TODD. Never seen the show OR the movie (I know. Alert the presses). But it's Sondheim, so that means a) it will be brilliant and b) my head will hurt at the end of the night because he's insane in the membrane (insane in the brain!). Also, the idea of a barber who cuts up people to put into meat pies... ya know, not my thing, but it's part of the season subscription and apparently, this production on Broadway was fantastic, so I'm going in with an open mind.
  • Oh, it's almost FRIDAY! Woo hoo! Got some fun things going on this weekend. More to report later!

1 comment:

weezermonkey said...

Sweeney Todd was fun!