Monday, April 28, 2008

Impatience

We're at less than a month until the wedding and it's all going to happen very quickly, so they say. I'm actually quite conflicted. While want time to hurry up so we can get married and enjoy the day and escape on the honeymoon, I also want to be mellow, relax, and enjoy the next 26 days to relish this experience and hold onto the "fiancee" title and the joys of being a bride.

But then, I realize I have some fun surprises in store for B and he has some for me (so he says! eek!) and I think "screw the experience! Bring on May 25th NOW!"

I feel rather schizzophrenic about the whole thing, actually.

You know what I'd like to do? A very fast, high-pitched fast forward to the wedding weekend and then, at its highest moment, when I'm at the point of marital bliss on the wedding day and I take a look around and see all of our people with us and fun surprises and an extremely handsome groom, I want to be able to do this:

3 comments:

With Love ~ csunsweetie said...

awww i miss that show :o(

karri said...

Wow. Now I have the theme song in my head

"Would...you...like to swing on a star? Or would you rather be on Earth?"

KZ said...

Wow Ali! Love the "Out of This World" photo. I used to watch that show religiously. I always wished I had special powers to stop time or gleep.