Saturday, May 17, 2008

Countdown really begins

A week from today, I am a busy girl. This loves-to-sleep-in lady will be up at dawn on Saturday the 24th as she starts her busy day with a waxing appointment (gooooooood morning bikini line!) followed by shlepping around honeymoon luggage to the wedding night hotel. Then, BFF/MOH picks me up, and we meet the girls at our night-before-wedding hotel to ride over to the venue for our rehearsal. After we do our thing there, we'll get manicures and pedicures as the last step in the pre-beautification process. We'll head back to the hotel, get ready for the rehearsal dinner (can't wait to wear my dress!) and zip over to Cisco's for a Mexican fiesta -- Ole! I can't wait for the rehearsal dinner. I hear they are very fun and relaxed and I can't wait to see everyone together as we kick off the next 24 hours. Plus, surprises are coming our way, we have surprises to give -- it's all very much one big fat surprise party. We'll TRY to get some beauty sleep back at the hotel before waking up the next morning for the wedding day!

It's all so close and I can't stop playing it through my head. I just can't wait to marry my love!

No comments: