Friday, May 2, 2008

A Toast to This Toast!

No, not this:

THIS!

Papeete posted this on The Knot and I'm obsessed, clearly.

 

What adorable friends (and all of them so good looking -- not that it's a surprise, given the musical theater nature of these people!). I smiled and cried at the same time as I watched this. They hardly said anything about the groom, though. That kind of made me a little sad. For a wedding, it's more appropriate to toast the couple, right? What do I know, I've never been married or given a toast. But either way, the presentation was brilliant. Gosh I'm a sap!

2 comments:

weezermonkey said...

I have to speak in August. I wonder if I can convince my partner in crime (she is MaidOH; I am MatronOH) to do something kooky with me.

Anonymous said...

I saw this and immediately thought of you Ali....who knows, maybe your theater friends will pull something off ;)