Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Wedding Progress

We've made wedding progress! Well, we better have, being twelve days out and all.

Menus are all done!

Programs are ALMOST all done (I never want to tie another pink ribbon ever again)!

Final payments are going to our vendors (fun!)

Had my hair trial yesterday -- I like Wes O'Neil and he'll be great the day of, too.

Going to my dress fitting on Thursday and BFF/MOH will do my makeup trial. Ooooo pretty!

We got all of our RSVPs!

We placed all of our guests at their tables -- it was so easy! Took us about 10 minutes to do. Seriously, all that stress about where to seat people was silly. It fell right into place.

The only thing left to do, really, is to buy the apple favors and bag them with our sticker logo. And we can't really do that until 2 days before the wedding anyway.

Holy crap, this is all happening so soon! We are so very excited and can't wait to enjoy the day!

No comments: