Friday, May 16, 2008

Mix it. Mix it real good.

I had hinted about an exciting wedding gift from the in-laws in an earlier post. B and I had a photo shoot with our new kitchen baby and so now I can brag about all the yumminess that is to come (i.e., the pounds, rolls and cellulite to come - ha!).

Brought to us by the kitchen storks on Sunday, May 11th at about 4:05 in the afternoon, she weighs 15 pounds and stands at about 12 inches tall and has beaming white and chrome skin:IMG_1693

 

There she is! There's my baby KitchenAid! I better open up the books next to her -- they're cook books and I need all the help I can get. I have no idea what I'm doing, but I really want to learn how to use the KitchenAid and create some special yummies. I think I will spend my summer getting to know all of her tricks and figuring out what kind of treats I can make. My goal is to trash the Betty Crocker can of frosting in the pantry and make my own for some equally gourmet cupcakes! I figured I may as well begin with cupcakes so I can be trendy, right?

Like mother, like daughter:IMG_1691

3 comments:

Kelli said...

You'll love it -- it really is fabulous and makes a lot of the baking tasks that were once a PITA so much easier.

MissJordyPants said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhh fancy! you will love her and I will need to sample some of your new wares :-)

KitchenAid GTG?

With Love ~ csunsweetie said...

Congrats on your baby! I was informed of a super deal from gingerbread gal and looks like we have the same baby!!!!!! Mine arrived today at about 10:25 am :o) Congrats fellow mommy!